1. What should I pay attention to when buying a new kitchen?
Answers to this question can be found in our checklist.
- Pay attention to your current and future kitchen requirements.
- Determine your storage space requirement.
- Plan in kitchen zones.
- Plan your storage items in ergonomically correct levels.
- Stay away from shelves in the base cabinets.
- Select full extensions.
- Adjust work heights to your height.
- Make sure that enough work space is planned in your kitchen.
- Make sure that storage items are well organised using inner dividers.
- Select cabinets that are specially designed for specific storage items.
- Make sure that the fittings in your kitchen are the very best quality, e.g. that pull-outs and doors are equipped with BLUMOTION.